Executive Health Services: Personalized Medical Evaluation of Corporate Executives
Soon ASHL will offer Executive Health Program to suit the needs of corporate leaders. ASHL has designed the Executive Health Program to help corporations invest in their most valuable asset: healthy senior leadership. Once established, ASHL Executive Health clients will include companies and executives from across Bangladesh and abroad.
The Executive Health Program begins will begin with a comprehensive medical evaluation. Services will be added as needed to accommodate individual personal requirements. Components of this evaluation will (but not limited to) include the following:
- Health screening profile: laboratory tests encompassing chemistry; hematology; thyroid, liver and lipid profile; and homocysteine level
- Hemoccult test (for gastrointestinal bleeding)
- Full body CT scan
- Exercise tolerance tests
- Cardiac scoring CT scan
- Chest X-ray
- Chest CT scan (screening for smokers)
- Comprehensive eye exam
- Colonoscopy (colon cancer screening test)
- Vital capacity (lung function test)
- Carotid artery ultrasound screening provides an examination of the carotid arteries for the early detection of obstruction or narrowing of the major arteries in the neck
Some tests are based on age and family history; others may be added at the discretion of the physician or at the request of the executive. For example, ASHL will offer male patients prostate specific antigen (PSA) screening and will provide female patients with services including PAP smear (Thin-Prep), mammography, and baseline bone density scan (ages 40 and over).
To ensure the highest level of quality control and to streamline the executive visit, virtually all lab tests will be processed on-site at ASHL. In most instances, test results will be available within 24 hours. Our Special Courteous Service (SCS) will be available to escort you throughout your day to ensure prompt attention at each specialty.